Well, it’s my birthday! I may not be able to spend much time in blogging today. So, I have made an earlier post for today. It’s another additional year for me. Yes, I am getting older, even though I don’t want to think about it but it’s really becoming visible in my face (LOL). You might think that I am having this wrinkles already but the truth is my eye bags are getting bigger and bigger each day. It must be because of my late sleeping habits. Just like now, it’s already in 2:06 in my computer’s clock but I am still wide awake and eating (guess what?) Brownies.
Let me start first by sharing you this Wonderful Poem my father made for me. (Although we have our own differences I miss him and I can’t help myself not to cry, after all he is still my father and we have shared great memories together too.)
3. I do love reading books and I am hoping that I can complete my John Le Carre Collection. Here are some of my collections.
4. I love to collect just anything. Here are some of my old coins collection. I also have a collection of different shells and stones.
6. It is always my dream to become a princess just like Princess Di and Princess Grace.
7. I am a dreamer.
8. I am a cry baby. I easily cry on just anything. Be it a simple event or just watching a movie or television shows.
10. I love chocolates.
11. Victoria Secret “Wish” is my all time favorite Perfume and I would be so happy to receive one.
12. I am a sensitive person and a little bit worrier sometime.
13. Woman In love is my favorite song.
14. If I would be given a chance to be anything. I would love to become a fairy.
15. Well, this post says it all.
16. I love nature. I love going to the beach and looking at the blue sky.
18. I used to write poems before and ever since I love to join contests.
19. I was 19 years old when I met my hubby!
20. Once in my life, i became a Facebook Addict (LOL)
20. I’m so blessed because the Good Lord always guide me and correct my ways and never failed to give me courage on my deepest dark moments of my life.
21. I love to cook and I eat a lot now. Pasta and pizza is one of my favorites.
22. I love dogs. (here with our Chi chi – birdy the fabulous dog)
23. I am lucky on love and a lot of things but my health suffers a lot.
24. I always prefer boots rather than a pointed shoes.
25. I am so lucky to be in love and to share with someone my Journey through life.
27. That is my age when our Darling Peachy was born .
I may not be a super woman that can do all things but I am trying to be the Super Mom for my daughter.
29. Today on my birthday! I do hope that God would grant me my wish! A complete, happy and healthy family and a life full of blessings from above.